Before booking to attend Mass please read the following important information.
When coming to Mass you must follow the guidelines below:
You must be booked to attend Mass— It is a legal requirement that we have your contact details.
When entering the church, you must wear a face mask or a face covering such as a scarf. (Your nose & mouth should be securely covered).
• Once inside the church you must use the Hand Sanitizer provided.
• A steward will lead you to your allocated seat. (We kindly ask that you do not use the kneeler).
• Please follow the one-way system i.e. enter your seat via the central aisle and leave using the side aisles. The one – way system is clearly signposted.
• At the end of Mass, the stewards will lead you to the exit. Please remain seated until you are invited to leave.
• Before leaving the church building you must once again use the hand sanitizer.
• Once you have left the church building please maintain social distancing.
To allow everyone an opportunity to attend Mass we ask you to book responsibly. If you can come to Mass during the week, please come then and leave the weekend Masses for those who are working etc. It would not be fair for one person to be at Mass everyday and someone else not have the chance. We will begin with a booking system for every Mass but this may be relaxed in due course. The parish will reserve the right to restrict the number of Masses people attend.
Attendance at mass can be booked here
The Parish of St Francis Xavier’s Falkirk is using Eventbrite to organize 6 upcoming events. Check out The Parish of St Francis Xavier’s Falkirk’s events, learn more, or contact this organizer.