We hope we will soon be able to re-open our Church buildings for private prayer and eventually Mass. To make sure anyone who visits the church can do so in a welcoming and safe environment, maintaining social distancing in accordance with Government and church guidelines, we will need a large number of volunteers.
Volunteers will carry out the following tasks:
1) Clean and sanitise the church in preparation for people arriving.
2) Welcome visitors as they enter.
3) Make sure everyone coming in uses hand sanitiser.
4) Check all visitors are wearing a face covering.
5) Show people the safe route to a seat in the church.
6) Help visitors leave the church following the safe route.
7) Clean and sanitise the church again in preparation for the next set of visitors.
Those listed below are not eligible to volunteer.
• Anyone who is Listed and Barred from any paid or voluntary role with children or
• Anyone who is a Registered Sex Offender
• Anyone under the age of 18.
• Anyone who has underlying health conditions which require shielding.
• Anyone over the age of 70.
• Anyone who has a long-term health condition which requires the annual flu
Please read the information leaflet below.
Please spend some time to carefully read the safeguarding presentation below.
If you already have a PVG for your ministry in the parish use Form A
If you DO NOT already have a PVG for your ministry in the parish use Form B
PLEASE SEND YOUR COMPLETED FORMS TO
or post to Chapel House, Hope Street, Falkirk, FK1 5AT